As we often get more tutoring requests than we have time for, you might have to wait until a current student vacates her spot. If there are no spaces free right now, we can pencil you in on the waiting list and notify you as soon as a space frees up. We always try to get you on board as quickly as possible, and if you are really struggling with the subject then it’s possible that we can take you on sooner by reshuffling our schedule. Send an email to email@example.com or use the contact form, and give us a brief introduction of yourself including the texts you’re studying, and what areas you would like to improve on.
WAITING LIST & ONLINE SESSIONS
While you’re waiting for a place, we can start working on your essays, and on refining your knowledge of prescribed texts and of the rubric. Depending on tutor availability, we can organise online sessions on a weekly or fortnightly basis:
Online Intensive ($65/week)
- 1 essay or creative marked, edited, and commented on each week.
- Ongoing e-mail support so you can ask questions about essay writing, thematic/contextual content of your texts, or the rubric.
- 1 30-minute instant messaging session on Skype per week
Online Standard ($60/fortnight)
- 1 essay or creative marked, edited, and commented per fortnight
- 1 30-minute instant messaging session on Skype per fortnight
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can find the best available option for your situation.